What is KangaModeling?
KangaModeling allows you to produce UML (like) diagrams very easily.
The main idea is to generate the diagram from a lightweight markup textual diagram description language.
Alice->Bob : Hi!
Bob-->Alice : Hey!
produces this diagram:
See KangaModeling Documentation
for full language tutorial.
- No mouse kicking - KangaModeling is made for those who think that full-fledged modeling tools are overdesigned for visualizing communication and relations between software components.
- Always up to date - if you use a diagram in wiki or blog it is often additional overhead to open a modeling tool, update the diagram, export to image and upload it back.
- That's why we provide a web service which will produce digarm image from markup in your blog on the fly. You can use our web service at
- Alternatively if you are looking for an intranet solution - you are welcome to download our ASP.NET
web application and host it yourself (for free).
- KangaModeling.Compiler helps you to generate consistent diagram by producing error messages and hints.
- KangaModeling.GuiRunner is a demo application which can also be used to create diagrams.
- KangaModeling.WebRunner allows you to generate diagrams from markup direkt into your wiki or blog see also
- KangaModeling is built upon the .NET platform with a strong focus on testabilty, maintainabilty and developer usabilty.
- KangaModeling if free to use - take a look at the
License for more details.
- We ask you kindly to include copyright notice and a link to
KangaModeling.org in all copies or substantial portions of the software.
How can I help?
- Please report us all issues you are experiencing during using KangaModeling using the
- Features you miss or are nice to have can also be reported under
- Please rate (vote) issues you think can help improving KangaModeling.
- Extending Sequence Diagram Language
- Supporting Class Diagram
- Supporting mode designs (currently only Sketchy)
- Wordpress Plug-In
- Wiki Template
- All in one Forms Control
- All in one WPF Control
We would like to thank our sponsors for their engagement.