Model is a data structure which stores diagram elements.
Drawings below visualize how different diagram elements correspond to model classes.
which represent them have same color
Class diagram also includes inheritance, aggregation and association relations.
- Sequence diagram has life lines called Participants
- Sequence diagram consist of DiagramElement-s
- One or many DiagramElement-s are place in
InteractionOperand which is contained in a CombineFragement
- Sequence diagram contains one default fragment RootCombineFragemnt with one
- SignalElement is a call (an arrow) from one participant. It applies two participants and can be placed inside
- LifelineStatusElement is an activation or deactivation it applies to participant and can be placed inside
Sample Sequence Diagram
Model Classes of our Sequence Diagram